Posted by : MrBiz Nov 18, 2011
Special Features :
- Video - HyppTV Channels (With FREE Channels & Premium Channels)
- FREE Unlimited calls to TM fixed lines nationwide.
- FLAT RATE 10sen/min to all mobile and other fixed lines nationwide.
- FREE Dect phone, WiFi Residential Gateway & Set-Top-Box (STB).
- FREE Streamyx Zone ID.
- FREE Infoblast account.
- FREE Online Guard Plus license.
- FREE iShield Plus license.
Special Promotion :
- FREE Standard Installation Fee of RM200 until further notice!!!
Important Notes :
- The service is subject to a 24-month contract and a termination fee of RM500 is chargeable for termination of service within the contract period. A charge of RM200 will be imposed for the deferment within 24 hours from scheduled installation date.
- If your premises reside in high rise building served via copper, you must terminate your existing Streamyx service (if any).
- Minimal drilling is required for fibre installation to the premise. You will be responsible for providing TV and 4-socket extension cord to complete the installation. No installation appointment will be made for premises under renovation.
- All triple play services (internet, voice and TV) must be activated during service installation. Partial service activation is not allowed. All UniFi equipment provided by TM is subject to 12 months warranty period.
- UniFi is a wired broadband service. Wireless connectivity is an option and is subject to interference and obstructions factor.
- UniFi account owner or authorised contact person must be available during the service installation. For high rise premises, owners are required to make arrangement with Building Management Office for installation permission, internal cabling and access to telecommunication room.
- Installation fee includes external cable entrance up to the internal wiring with maximum 15 metres for fibre cable, 15 metres for Ethernet/phone cables and 30 metres for casing (raceway). Additional charges will be applied for cable more than 15 metres & 30 metres casing (raceway).
- For other non-standard installation e.g. wiring above ceiling, underground and conceal wiring, you may appoint your own contractor or deal directly with TM appointed contractor. Payment will be made directly to the contractor.
- Installation time for fibre in landed properties will take between 5 to 8 hours. For high rise buildings utilising Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line (VDSL2) technology will take between 2 to 3 hours.
- Bill will be send to applicant's e-mail address (Please provide valid and preferred e-mail address). Bill is also accessible at myUniFi (https://occ.unifi.my). However, customer can request paper bill at TMpoint. TM may impose a minimal monthly charge for paper bill.
- The first UniFi bill will include 2 months subscription fee (current & subsequent month) payable upfront.